Chalkola Markers Review & Giveaway
About the Markers
Chalkola chalk markers can be used on any non-porous surface, such as chalkboards, whiteboards, glass & plastic. If you are unsure if the surface is non-porous it’s best to test on a small area first.
To activate the pens for the first time you need to shake them, then dab the pens on a sheet of paper until the colour starts to come out.
We tested the markers out on our chalkboard and whiteboards. Here’s a little doodle from the chalkboard.
The markers worked well on the blackboard – the only issue being my lack of doodle creativity!
One of the benefits of the Chalkola markers that gives it the edge over traditional chalk is the lack of chalk dust – which can just get everywhere!
Another is the range of colours available including metallic markers, plus the different sizes of markers available.
The smaller metallic markers a perfect for using on our meal planning board in the kitchen and noting A’s shifts.
If you would like to purchase any of the product from Chalkhola you can get 15% off using discount code – 15OFFSTR
If you would like to try the markers for yourself, enter our competition to win a pack of 21 markers!
Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- Open to UK residents only.
- Prize is a Pack of 21 Chalkola Markers.
- The winner will be chosen at random by Gleam.
- The winner will be contacted and have 7 days to respond before a new winner is drawn.
- The winner’s details will be passed onto Chalkola who will send out the prize directly.
- No cash alternative.
- Competition closes 11:59pm Sunday 30th April 2017 (GMT)