We had a quiet weekend this week, mainly due to lack of sleep and energy as S had been up quite a bit on Friday and Saturday night (lots of coffee required for mummy!)
Our weekend involved:
- Building towers
- Attempting egg muffins, which S wasn’t keen on but will keep offering them for him to try.
- Trip through the car wash which was a new experience for S and was a bit confused as to what was going on.
- Discovering the power of Paw Patrol on Netflix.
- Baking & icing cupcakes for a friend’s surprise baby shower
- Me & S catching up with the anti natal girls and their toddlers