This was our May Day long weekend in photos, 30th April – 2nd May 2016…
- Quiet Saturday morning building towers
- Football trip for Mummy (Aberdeen won 4-1 against Motherwell)
- Usual chilled Saturday night in with my boys
- Me & S met a friend for a catch up and breakfast at Harvesters
- S cheered on his Uncle’s American Football team, Aberdeen Roughnecks against Carlisle Sentinels (Result: 26-0)
- We then headed to Scallywags Soft Play for a play date with S & J from our Anti Natal class. It was the first time we had been there and we loved it. S love adventuring through the soft play frame, and they have coffee which always makes me happy!
- In the evening I went to see Captain America: Civil War with a friend, which was the first time I have been to the cinema without S since he was born! I actually got to sit in the seat for the whole film!
- This was the first day since Daddy started working weekends that we have both had a day off together so was nice to spend the day as a family.
- We took a walk into town and I tried out a back carry with the Harris Tweed Toddler Connecta which I currently have out on hire from It’s a Sling Thing
- For lunch we visited the Sand Dollar Cafe down Aberdeen beach front, although we did have to wait a while for our food the meal was good. Although S despite liking both bread and ham wouldn’t eat them together as a sandwich so I had to pull the sandwich apart for him to eat it!
- After lunch we headed to Aberdeen Science Centre (formally known as Satrosphere) S’ favourite part was the light beams which when broken made a musical sound. I don’t think he realised they did this but enjoyed going round in a circle stamping his feet on the coloured circles!