Our weekend in photos, 28th – 29th May 2016…
- I need new glasses as my current glasses are now too strong for my eyes, but after picking out a couple pairs in ASDA I decided to leave ordering until I take A to get his opinion. Not being able to see properly makes it hard to make a decision on which suit me!
- Quick nap for S and a cuppa for me.
- We then headed to the May Festival to meet A after he finished work, and to have a look around.
- S making friends with a ginger cat, he loves cats just now and this little ginger one was happy with all the attention.
- Coffee and cake stop at Kilau. Yummy white chocolate & raspberry brownie with a latte for me, scone & hot chocolate for A and S had half chocolate brownie (mummy & daddy split the other half!)
- Pre dinner evening walk to the harbour with S in my new toddler Connecta carrier, which I have fallen in love with already as it means we can go for walks which we wouldn’t have been able to do with the pram.
- We went back to the May Festival for a Bookbugs session.
- Then checked out the Hall of Mayhem section where S loved the bouncy castle and ball pool.
- Daddy then had to head off to work so the rest of the day was spent food shopping, house work and chill time together for me and S.