Our weekend in photos, 21st – 22nd May 2016…
- Friday night trip to Costco for S and Igglepiggle (who kept jumping out the trolley, although I think he may have been pushed!)
- Saturday morning shopping trip to Primark for to stock up on some 18-24 month clothes for S ahead as he’s now growing out of his 12-18 month clothes and also needs to get organised for starting nursery a few days per week next month.
- Afternoon spend building towers, knocking them down then throwing the blocks at Mummy!
- Walk along sunny Stonehaven beach
- Sunday was spent food shopping then exploring the winter gardens at Duthie Park and hiding from the rain!