Our weekend in photos, 16th – 18th April 2016…
- Daddy was working Saturday morning but me & S went to Harvester’s for breakfast with Granny, Grandad & Uncle R.
- The weather was miserable so after getting a couple car bulbs fitted at Halford’s, me & S snuggled up under a blanked and chilled out in front of the TV… I think he lasted all of 5 minutes watching Monsters University!
- Saturday night is pizza night and also picked up a couple of the new Rekorderlig cider cocktails.
- Mummy had to head of to London ahead of a course for work on Monday
- Daddy & S headed up to Granny & Grandad W’s for a visit.
Monday (not technically the weekend but it was a local holiday):
- Navigating through rush hour London & far to warm on the tube for me!
- Daddy & S spent the day with Granny & Grandad W.
- Home time for Mummy & got home to see my boys at 10pm