As S has recently reached 18 months and with some of his 12-18 month clothes starting to get a bit tight I think it’s time to update his wardrobe. To be honest I’ve never really shopped in Zara, but I’ve heard loads of good reviews so decided to check out their website.
Here are a few items I’m thinking of ordering for S:
- Star Top £4.99
- Trousers with Pockets £9.99
- Sneakers £17.99
- Superman Sweatshirt £12.99
- Stripped T-Shirts £2.99 each
- Drawstring Trousers £9.99
- Tiger Sweatshirt £8.99
- Cat Top £4.99
- Letter Print Leggings £6.99
- Contrast High Top Sneakers £17.99
I’ve always had the impression that Zara was a pricier shop but I think these prices are reasonable for kids clothing.
Do you have any recommendations of shops to check out for boys clothing? If so please leave a comment below as I’m always on the look out for new places to try.