Mummy Mimi provides this page for information only and cannot guarantee accuracy. Events are subject to change and/or cancellation. If any doubt, please contact the event organisers for confirmation.
- This event has passed.
Disney On Ice: 100 Years of Magic
November 3 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm GMT
⛸⛸ A skating spectacular that is truly a century of Disney Magic – which all started with a Mouse!
Be charmed by a cast of over 50 of Disney’s unforgettable characters as Disney On Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic!
⏰DAILY SESSION TIMES ⏰
Thursday & Friday – 6.30 pm
Saturday – 10.30 am, 2.30 pm & 6.30 pm
Sunday – 10.30am & 2.30pm
Doors open 1 hour before each showing!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
🐭Mouse-ter of Ceremonies Mickey Mouse
🐭The spirited Minnie Mouse
❄️Anna & Elsa
🎤Sing along to over 30 unforgettable songs!
Please note only children are permitted to come to the show in costume.
Doors open an hour before performance times, e.g. 10.30am performance doors open at 9.30am
As we expect this to be a busy event, we are urging our guests to allow plenty of time to gain entry into the venue. You don’t want to miss the start of the show so avoid the queues and leave a little earlier.
PARKING: There are various ways to pay on exit for your parking at P&J Live;
· On site payment machines: We accept both cash and card payments on site, pay on exit is required by entering your vehicle registration at any one of our machines located in the car parks.
· APCOA Connect App: Up to 1 hour after you have left the venue, you can pay for your parking on the APCOA Connect App. Once you have downloaded the app, use location code 6680 for the Sub-T Car Park (underground) and location code 2356 for the Overground Car Park.
· By Phone: On exit, you can call APCOA on 01895 262122, just follow the instructions and use location code 6680 for the Sub-T Car Park (underground) and location code 2356 for the Overground Car Park.
Extensive bicycle parking is available in both the overground and underground car parks free of charge.
If you are dropping off or picking someone up from an event, please note the maximum wait time in our car parks is 30 minutes. Parking charges will apply if your car is within the car park for more than 30 minutes. This also applies if you cannot find a space, you will not be charged if you exit the car park within 30 minutes.
SECURITY: We take the safety of our customers very seriously, as such please allow extra time when arriving at the venue as there will be security measures in place;
· Random searches and full bag searches will be in operation. No large handbags and no backpacks are permitted.
· We will not allow any large bags, backpacks, holdalls, luggage or computer bags into the arena, (Bags larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm will not be permitted). There is no storage or cloak room facility available so please make alternative arrangements before arriving to the venue.
· The venue will not be responsible for late admission or non-admission as a result of this policy.
The following items are all prohibited from being brought into the venue by customers;
· Large 35mm cameras
· Bags and briefcases
· Video cameras or recording devices
· Laser pointers or noise makers
· Selfie sticks
· Laptop computers, iPads or tablets
· Camera bags
· Illegal items
Please let us know if you have accessible and medical requirements/equipment, this will be considered on an individual basis but you are encouraged to contact us in advance for ease of entry. For full listing of our venue rules, please click here
At P&J live it is our aim to be completely cashless, all of our bars, kiosks and restaurants accept card payments, this is more efficient, safe and ensures a speedy transaction. There are therefore no cash machines on the TECA site.
Lastly….. remember your tickets! If you selected Print At Home don’t forget to print your tickets and more importantly have a safe and enjoyable evening!
This venue is cashless.
Get your tickets HERE: http://bit.ly/2obw4GW
Please Note: Unfortunately, the 6:30PM performance on Sunday 3 November has been cancelled.