Mummy Mimi provides this page for information only and cannot guarantee accuracy. Events are subject to change and/or cancellation. If any doubt, please contact the event organisers for confirmation.
Day Out With Thomas – Caledonian Railway
August 24 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm BST
All aboard for a Day Out With Thomas! Thomas the Tank Engine is back for two fun filled weekends this summer! Open 9:30am to 4:30pm each day – https://caledonianrailway.com/events/9
Meet Thomas the Tank Engine, Percy & Devious Diesel, who are waiting to meet you at the Caledonian Railway in Brechin! Experience a train journey behind a real steam engine and meet The Fat Controller. All activities and rides are included in your ticket price.
We will have an array of rides and attractions for you to enjoy, from fairground rides and bouncy castles to face painting and storytelling from Rusty and Dusty – Sodor’s two mischievous station cleaners – NEW FOR 2019!
What’s included with your ticket?
– A return journey behind Thomas the Tank Engine (20 minutes either direction, stopping at both stations).
– Storytelling and entertainment from ‘Rusty & Dusty’
– Unlimited rides on the miniature railway
– Classic bus rides (only available to passengers in possession of open return tickets)
– Unlimited brakevan rides behind a real steam engine
– A Passport to Friendship full of activites for children to do throughout the day with a sticker on completion
– Face painting & temporary Thomas tattoos, Thomas colouring in & Thomas DVD show
– Young Engineers Certificate on board the train
– Unlimited use of the bouncy castles & fairground rides
– See The Fat Controllers car
– Children’s Play Area at Bridge of Dun
To book ticket and for more information on this event, please visit www.caledonianrailway.com/events/9