The Mummy Tag
Recently I was tagged by Vicky from Being Tilly’s Mummy
so here are my answers:
- Are you a stay at home or working Mum?
- I’m a working mum working full-time Monday to Friday.
- Would you have it any other way?
- I would love to work part-time to have more time with S but currently it suits our current family/work situation
- Do you co-sleep?
- Yes we co-sleep and currently I wouldn’t have it any other way, even if S does try to steal all of my side of the bed!
- My Newborn must have?
- Probably Ewan the Dream Sheep, not only did he help S drift of to sleep the tunes helped me drift back to sleep after being up for a night feed!
- How many kids do you plan on having?
- I would love to have another one or two.
- Date Night? How often?
- Date night, what’s that?! I don’t think we’ve had one since S was born. The only time we have been out together without him as been for A’s work Christmas Parties the past two years and apart from those two nights S has only been away from us both one other night.
- What’s your child’s favourite show?
- He goes through phases of liking different TV programmes but currently I think Paw Patrol is the biggest hit with him.
- He does love the theme tune to Big Bang Theory when it’s on the TV as he has to stop what he’s doing and watch the intro! He’s done this since he was a baby as it was quite often on the TV.
- What’s 1 thing you bought for your newborn and never used?
- I’m not sure, I think we have used everything we bought at least once!
- Child’s favourite food?
- He’s a bit of a fussy eater but sausages are usually a hit!
- How many cars does your family have?
- We have two cars, I don’t think we could manage with just one at the moment as we both work at least a couple of bus journeys away from where we live which would make the journeys over twice as long as driving.
- Weight gain, before pregnancy, during, after and now?
- About 18 months before I fell pregnant I lost around 2.5-3 stone and think I maybe put on half a stone before falling pregnant (blaming Christmas/New Year time for that!) Then during pregnancy I have no idea how much I put on, probably quite a bit due to eating a lot of chocolate cake and empire biscuits! I think I was back to roughly my pre-pregnancy weight when S was about 3-4 months old.
- What’s your dream family holiday?
- Somewhere sunny with a nice pool and family friendly activities nearby.
- Dream holiday without kids?
- Either somewhere sunny with a pool or a sightseeing trip to somewhere like New York.
- How has life changed since having kids?
- Less sleep, less money but a greater feeling of purpose. I now make the most of my weekends and try to fit in as much as I can.
- Finish the sentence. It makes me melt when…
- I wake up in the morning to S calling Mama whilst snuggled in beside me.
- Where do I shop for my kids?
- We get most of S’ clothes from Primark or ASDA
- What’s your favourite makeup and skincare?
- For skin care it’s got to be Liz Earle. I love their skincare products and haven’t found anything that rivals them for my skin.
- I don’t wear makeup often, usually just for nights out and it’s normally Bare Minerals, but currently using Younique BB cream for a light coverage on my skin on a regular basis.
- Huggies or Pampers?
- We are currently using Pampers as they had a deal on in Costco but normally we buy Aldi’s Mamia nappies and wipes.
- Have you always wanted kids?
- Best Part of being a Mum?
- Seeing S grow up, learning about and exploring the world.
I now tag:
Azaria from Being Mrs Lynch
Viki from tinknbubb
Eiman from And then she said
Karen from Tiny Bird Heart
Sarah from Sarah Rooftops