Coming up with 20 facts, that may or may not be interesting, was harder than I thought and possibly I have already shared elsewhere. But anyway, here they are –
My 20 Facts:
- I’m rubbish at thinking of facts about myself!
- I have one sibling – a younger brother, although he used to get mistaken for being the older sibling as he’s always been taller than me.
- I had originally thought about studying Sports and Exercise Science at University, but then decided on Accountancy.
- I’ve worn glasses since I was 4 years old, occasionally wearing contact lenses.
- I’m not a fan of clothes shopping and would much rather shop online. I find it much easier to shop for gym clothes than if I need an outfit for a night out!
- Both me and S have the same star sign – Libra
- I love reading, although I don’t make as much time for it now. I could read for hours – once I’m hooked on a book I find it hard to stop!
- I used to do gymnastics when I was younger and gave up at the age of 14. I was never really any good and when you can’t see because you need to take your glasses off it makes it just that little bit harder!
- I have had an iPhone since the 3G version came out, which I queued for but didn’t get as they had sold out of the 16gb version after 3 customers so later ordered online (I may have also queued for a later version too!)
- I have been a season ticket holder at Aberdeen Football Club since the 1998/99 season meaning the 2017/18 season will be my 20th as a season ticket holder.
- My first car was a blue Polo called Polly, she was 10 years old when I got her and was then traded in as part of the scrappage scheme three years later – to be replaced by another blue car!
- Outwith the UK I have only been to Spain (& Spanish Islands) and Andorra – a sign I need to travel more!
- I have always loved taking part in sports and exercise but have recently discovered my love for weight training in the gym. I really wish I had got involved in sports when I was at University.
- I have never broken a bone – although I have chipped the corner of my chin (bike accident) and was very accident prone as a child!
- I lived on my own for 3 years after I moved out of my parents’ house and before A moved in with me.
- I love coffee – although it is something I have grown to love since my uni days and the need for a caffeine boost. I started off drinking white mochas with about 3 sugars – how I have any teeth left is beyond me!
- The Sims – My childhood addiction, I love this game and could lose days playing it – I still have a disk around somewhere but I don’t think my ageing MacBook with lack of memory would be up to running it (not that I have the time these days!)
- I passed my driving test first time, about a week after my 18th birthday and hadn’t told anyone when it was.
- I love taking photos of S and looking back on older photos (Timehop & Amazon Photos ‘On this Day’ are great for looking back)
- I currently have 25,366 photos on my iPhone (built up over around 9 years) – significantly more taken in the previous 3 years than before.
I now tag these lovely bloggers to share their 20 facts:
- Emmy from Misadventurous Mummy
- Laura from Completing My Bucket List
- Vivienne from The Mothers Room
- Jenny from LivingAmidTheMadness
- Laura from The Floral Elephant
I look forward to seeing your 20 facts!